I consider them little snippets – quick and satisfying inspiration. These were notes she had taken from the recent Bethesda MD workshop she attended on October 11, 2008.
If you would like to see more notes like these please visit http://www.abrahamappreciators.com. It is a wonderful site that contains contributions from other “abers” that are truly inspirational. Now onto the snippets….keep reading until you find the one that “strikes” you today. The answer to the question you have is probably listed somewhere below.
1. Accept that desire is essential to eternal expansion. Your desire is the furthest out of the leading edge perspective. Without the contrast there would be no new conclusions.
2. Everything is relational. Life causes you to want, and a new point of perspective is established...
3. Whatever degree of preference occurs, Source gives its undivided attention to that preference, and a new vibrational vantage point happens.
4. Your emotions are your indicator of your alignment. The vibration of the larger part of you has become activated around your new request. You have two vantage points playing off one another all the time. That’s your guidance system.
5. The basis of that which you are is nonphysical. From there, you wanted to mix it up here and come to new conclusions. You can’t be in any space without being aware of what would make it just a little better for you.
6. Appreciate those who came before who established what you came into.
7. The larger part of you is Source Energy. Whatever you ask for, all day, every day, Source becomes it.
8. In the midst of things you like the least, you are doing some of your best creating.
9. If you could see what the contrast causes you to ask with more poignancy, you would be able to appreciate it. You become weller after a sickness, richer after a downturn in the economy.
10. Vibrationally speaking, catching up with what Source is living in your Vibrational Escrow IS your job. Yet you complain that your VE is not paying your rent yet. You say, “I want it converted to something I can spend or sleep with!!!”
11. Look in the direction of it and you WILL live it!
12. The only thing that slows you down is that you keep explaining that you don’t have it.
13. A fresh, pure desire feels like interest or passion. A life giving, frisky moment that is a match to your VE feels like the culmination of what you are asking for. Disappointment is a match to what you don’t want.
14. It is not necessary for you to suffer, the things you want should come quickly.
15. Life has caused you to become more. What’s the rest of you doing?
16. If you are over here irritated, saying, “I don’t have enough” or “They aren’t doing it right” you are not a match.
17. If you want it to remain true, pay attention to it!
18. If you don’t like it, focus on something else.
19. Notice how it feels when you pay attention to it. If it doesn’t feel good, train yourself into alignment with your VE.
20. Everything you have asked for vibrationally, Source has become and Law of Attraction is responding to that larger point of attraction. All things that match that are drawn into this vortex of attraction.
21. If you could view the vortex of Mass Consciousness, you would know the utter wellbeing there. Money and clarity are there. All of that which you collectively want is ALL DONE! The only thing that is missing is you!
22. You have created the vibrational culmination of what you want, but if you are focusing on explaining what is, you are not going there yet.
23. The tension of not going is what equals negative emotion.
24. When you feel fear/anger/frustration, you are not yet in the vortex. If you are feeling ease/passion/joy, you are in the vortex. When you have asked for an improved life and you’re beating the drum of not having it, you feel bad. You’ve got to let yourself BE it, or you are not going to feel good.
25. You can’t stop wanting, give that up! The entire Universe is orchestrated to expand through contrast and the birth of desire.
26. When you ask from the contrast, that is Step 1. Step 2 is the Universe/Source answering and holding steady to that, calling you towards it. There is no slipping back from the expansion. You cannot say, “Oh, never mind.” You can’t take it back. You have no choice except to let yourself go to who you have become if you want to feel good. You have to find thoughts that allow you to catch up, which is Step 3, allowing.
27. Say, “I am no longer going to be the only holdout from my good.”
28. Allowing means looking for positive aspects, rampaging appreciation, saying, “Wouldn’t it be nice if…” and “won’t it be lovely when?” Lean toward optimism.
29. Esther lost her beautiful gold pen that Jerry had given her. She told him and he said, “Oh, good! Something to buy!” But she wanted THAT pen. She kept saying, “Where’s my pen, I want my pen. It’s lost! Where’s my pen, I want my pen. Where’s my pen, I want my pen. Where’s my pen, I want my pen. Where’s my pen, I want my pen” for days. Jerry finally said, “Let it go!” Esther said, “I have no choice.” Months later, looking for something else, she found her pen in a purse she had turned upside down several times.
30. How could she not have seen it there? You cannot find what is LOST! You cannot receive apart from the vibrational patterns within you. Esther let her factual, truth-based reality prove to her that it was not there. But generally, when you are looking at the facts, you are seeing a distorted view that contradicts what you want, and therefore, what you want cannot come to you.
31. How can you not notice the facts? Make reality less important to you. Focus on what is to come. It sets up a new and improved version of reality.
32. When someone says, “Hi, how are you? How have you been?” say, “that’s an irrelevant question!” Your friend then says, “What do you want me to ask?” “Ask where I am GOING! That’s my VIBRATIONAL reality!”
33. Or, When someone says, “How have you been?” say enthusiastically, “really engulfed in the leading edge contrast! I am queued up for a truly dynamic future for myself from sifting through the contrast and birthing desires! And now I am giving my undivided attention to my beautiful future! I no longer face reality, I MINE reality for reasons to feel good.”
34. Become a selective sifter. Focus on the very BEST feeling pieces of all of it.
35. Your future is already set up and ready for you. Focus there and you will move quickly toward it.
36. When you are having a tumultuous experience with someone who is really bothering you, when you think of them, you feel a thorn in your side. You want them to fall in a hole, they irritate you so much. And EVERY time it feels uncomfortable, you are requesting an improvement, putting a new version of them into your VE that is kinder, clearer, and more magnificent, you cannot help it!
37. You are adding, adding, adding, adding, adding to your VE and Source has become it and is now orchestrating circumstances and events to culminate in this new and better relationship you want.
38. Play “isn’t it lovely” and train yourself to focus there. Every time you look back, you match the old vibration.
39. This ornery person harassed you into expansion, but your continuing to look at it is keeping you from going there yourself. Then you feel negative emotion and blame THEM for your getting mad. But if it weren’t for YOUR expansion, you wouldn’t feel bad. The only thing that is happening is that YOU grew and then you didn’t go.
40. The funny thing is, the more you don’t go, the more you ask, and the bigger the contrast feels and the more you grow!
41. Let go of the struggle for control, let go of all of the conversation about what happened. Just give it up.
42. Other people are not here to feather your nest. You were born to feather your own nest. Just move into alignment with it.
43. When Esther is lost, she appreciates Jerry’s help with navigation. When she knows where she is going, it irritates her. He walks a fine line, because he doesn’t know what she knows.
44. Don’t answer questions that haven’t been asked.
45. People who give you grief are your best co-creators. It’s easier to appreciate the contrast when you are looking back at it.
46. Learn to appreciate the contrast in the present moment. Say, “There’s a pony in here somewhere! I’m pretty sure something good will come out of this. I suppose you wouldn’t be here bugging me if I weren’t a match to you. So here we are banging it out together. Thanks for the trouble!”
47. Let go of control of conditions. Align your vibration.
48. When you see people having trouble, play the game of seeing them having what they want in your imagination instead. When you focus there, it feels great. And then you can look forward to their feeling great, too.
49. If you are feeling negative emotion about someone or anything, the new experience you are wanting is now in your VE, whether it relates to your body, spouse, children, government or economy. You are doing it ALL to you! And you can change it!
50. We’ll continue to coax you in the direction of what you want, but you are the creator of your own reality. Say, “I’ve already done step 1!” and appreciate those who’ve helped you through the contrast. Say, “and step 2 is already done. So now I’m focused on getting into the vortex. Because everything I want is already done in the vortex. It’s already done.”
51. If you are not feeling good, you are in a holding pattern outside the vortex. Focus on the bigger story of wellbeing of your planet. Get out of the action business and into the mind business.
52. You will thrive in this economy if your mindset puts you into alignment with worthiness and wellbeing.
53. To handle contrast in the financial markets, remember that who you are KEEPS expanding, and you need to line up with who you have JUST become.
54. The financial crisis is SO helpful, because it has caused a HUGE expansion in the existing vortex. In the bigger picture, this is a good thing!
55. Questioner: I have 400 clients who are so afraid… I can’t tell them about YOU! Abraham: Your premise shoots you in the foot. You’ve set up a conflict between this airy fairy stuff and the real world. But don’t sell short the vibrational reality. NOTHING is not first a vibrational reality.
56. Get IN the vortex and be an INSIDE TRADER! When you are a match to that, all your impulses will be right on.
57. You have to find another way to say it.
58. Questioner: But we are looking at fear… Abraham: SO WHAT?
59. Questioner: The world is spiraling in negative thought. Abraham: Jesus didn’t have a heavy positive thought. A frightened person has strong worry and that creates strong asking, which builds a bright VE. You don’t have to find counterbalancing proportionate thoughts.
60. When you are just sort of aware, there is a limp asking. When you are really sick, you really want to be well, you are really asking for more wellbeing. Desire that is born of experience is equal and commensurate, so when the contrast is great, you are asking for a larger improvement.
61. When you observe great asking, imagine the amassing vortex of attraction to be equally great. Tell your clients, “When we see someone who is frightened, like you, we know that you are asking for a BIG improvement. Sources always answers and coalesces everything that needs to happen.”
62. Focus on where you are going. Soothe yourself and you will come into alignment and you will see things happen right away.
63. But what most people do is feel fear and ask for more, feel fear and ask for more, feel fear and ask for more, but the gap gets wider because you keep asking for what you don’t go to, and the rougher it gets.
64. Questioner: I have 400 clients, I can’t tell them what you just told me! Abraham: The market as you have understood it is not working well for you. People look and say, “Why not US having wellbeing?” If you say, “I know what to do.” They will say, “Good, then you lead me!” You are afraid to teach them the Laws of the Universe. That’s ok, you divine it out, and tell them. Talk to God. Say, “I won’t tell them, just tell ME what to do!”
65. This “tragedy” is not what it seems. It’s exaggerated, manipulated. Many will win here, why not you?
66. Right now it seems like it is kind of like jumping out of an airplane at 20,000 feet with no parachute. We say, “don’t worry, it will be over soon!”
67. Tell them, “We’ve got a good plan. Do not fear.”
68. We see the platform of the balance of thought, and things don’t shift very much from one day to the next. An accurate description of the bad news in proportion to the good is just a moment of static in a day of good news, wellbeing is predominant! Stability FAR outweighs instability.
69. But it is possible for people to incite a riot. The economy/market is all about perception – building on a promise of what is to come.
70. Believe in your vibrational escrow. It’s not possible for time/space reality to incite a desire in you that it cannot deliver. Your job is to soothe yourself and help others find confidence. And when you do, they will thrive in extraordinary ways.
71. Say, “I’m just like you. When I listen to doom and gloom, I feel the bottom drop out of me. When I focus on thoughts not wanted, I feel like I’ve been hit with a baseball bat. But I make the choice to posture myself like those who win. I find my clarity, confidence and stability on purpose. Not much has changed here except perception.”
72. And when you are aligned, you can be brilliant and know EXACTLY what you are talking about. And they will hear you. Or not.
73. Source has already matched their rockets of desire about their portfolios. Make your effort be to align and get into that vortex.
74. You can listen to your client’s trauma, or Source’s knowing within you. Don’t let yourself go down the fear trail, and you will know exactly what to do.
75. Questioner: I know I’m Source Energy, I get it. But my question is HOW do I maintain my confidence in the midst of this turmoil… Abraham: That’s the art of allowing. You’ve got to stop facing reality. Your VE is where it’s at. Look at where you are GOING and be buoyed up, not where you are and dropping down.
76. You are negatively what if-ing. Could they hold you individually responsible in this climate? NO! Just relax.
77. Focus on where you are going, don’t focus on where you are now.
78. The old story plays a big part in your ability to ask the question. Anytime you ask a question, you are in Step 1. Make peace with Step 1.
79. Sometimes you make contrast such an academic experience. As you catalog and restate your dilemma, you are staying in step 1.
80. Life automatically causes you to ask. You remain on the verge and not in the vortex when you think you need to do something to get you from over here to over there. It keeps your focus on “not over there, needing a process.”
81. You aren’t spending enough air time over there yet! You just gave us seven scenarios of what things are like over here. Every time you focus on those things that are not working, you ask again. Just find ANY scenario that is working in your life and give it 100% of your attention, and you will get in the vortex.
82. Ask about everything, “Does it help you get in the vortex?”
83. Appreciation gets you in the vortex. Your singular work is to get in the vortex. Find ANY reason to love, praise, appreciate or feel good.
84. Let go of the list of what’s not working. Let go of control.
85. You have to trust Law of Attraction. You have to trust that life has caused your asking. You have to trust that the larger part of you is already on it. You have to trust that you are able to get into the vortex.
86. When you are in anger or frustration, you are not in the vortex. When you are hopeful, you are nearly in the vortex.
87. You find it hard to stop trying so hard in every breathing, sweating moment on your quest for fulfillment. Just slip into the vortex. Don’t try to see what others are doing, just go there yourself.
88. J&E had the bus experience AGAIN! Esther was reminded again that there are too many parts to control, on the bus itself and in getting it repaired. They aren’t good at management and there’s lots of people to organize. They don’t provide help and she wants to restructure their experience. She has written a manual for them of things people using their coaches want to know! She has been intent on inspiring diligence in them, and every time, they just be as they are.
89. After several days of wrestling, she said, “I get it that if I am going to remain in my body, I must give up control of the uncontrollable.”
90. And we said, “That’s EVERYTHING! Stop trying! Stop needing conditions to change to feel better and just feel better!”
91. You keep asking, “Will they fix my bus? Will my 400 clients lose their money???” Your effort to control all this is keeping you out of the vortex. That’s what denies your being in the vortex. Little by little, let go of your responsibility for bringing the bus company up to speed.
92. We think it would be nice if you didn’t wait until you are in a total bind to give it up. And we also love it when you are terminally ill or the stock market is on the precipice to give up trying to control it all. Just align YOURSELF and it will all fall into place. Say things like, “Things always work out for me.” Practice loving all the experiences that caused your expansion.
93. The conditions aren’t causing your negative emotion. It’s only because you are not directing your thoughts intentionally!
94. Use whatever excuse you can find to feel better. Want to feel good because it is your natural state.
95. The way your kids behave has nothing to do with your feeling good, that’s not their job. Stop depending on the behavior of others to be happy. Your kids said, “Let’s go forth and give her the time of her life! We’ll help her understand unconditional love!”
96. You create laws and rules to try to control things, and then end up saying, “We need to KILL them” when they won’t follow your rules.
97. As long as you need them to behave in a certain way so that you can feel good, you are not free. It’s impossible to control them all. You have to leave everyone else out of the equation and just focus on your thoughts. That’s FREEDOM to be who you really are!
98. Say to yourself things like, “So many things are lined up for me that I can focus on!”
99. The leading edge always feels like a busy, fast moving stream. Something of a gap to close is always there because you keep birthing rockets of desire and needing to line up with them.
100. It’s not harder to be connected in a fast moving stream, it’s always proportionate. In a fast moving stream, it’s easier to hear your guidance and do your work and align with it than ever! It’s also more necessary than ever before to do the only thing that ever worked anyway.
101. As you work to close your gap, you will get into a rhythm where you expect things to go well. Things are ALREADY working out for you. The resources are ALREADY lined up. Just get into the vortex!
102. Say to yourself things like, “Things are always working out for me, even if I don’t see it yet.”
103. Know it is an emotional journey. Nothing matters more than your attitude.
104. It’s hard to be happy when you keep looking at something that makes you unhappy. LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE! Teach yourself that it’s an inside job to align with the joy of Source within you.
105. Find a good mood by focusing on sunshine, or wellbeing or no good reason, just get happy. Find a lighthearted good feeling about anything.
106. Jerry and Esther prepaved going to their favorite restaurant for three cities back. They see it as a homecoming, the people who remember them from previous visits seat them in their favorite seats and as they remember the menu, they know something really wonderful will be coming to them. But when they got here this time, three volatile men were engaged in a verbal brawl, sounding like they were going to get into a fist fight. J&E smiled at them and thought, “Isn’t that cute!” They were so in a different vibration from their prepaving that they didn’t go there. It didn’t even matter. It was totally uneventful in the scheme of how they were feeling. They didn’t comment on it, they just smiled, and three minutes later the three men were laughing.
107. J&E didn’t allow it to have anything to do with them. They didn’t focus on “how did we end up here???”
108. When you set your tone, you are unaffected by things around you, whether it is traffic or the market or your household relationships, you will see through the eyes of Source and lose the feeling that you have to get in there and make it all better.
109. You are tapped in, tuned in and turned on. You are not irritated or isolated trying to hold your tone. You can tune that convincingly to wellbeing.
110. If Esther could tune that specifically to wellbeing with her bus, the things with the company would not phase her.
111. Your vibrational stance equals your life experience. It’s NOT things out there. It’s only things INSIDE you that effect you. You can be who you really are, or not. Line up as best you can in every moment and trust.
112. When you are physically focused and lined up with who you really are, that is the BEST! How you feel has nothing to do with all that external stuff, ONLY to do with what you are doing right now with your mind in relationship to how the Source within you thinks.
113. Praise, not condemn. Be clear, not confused.
114. Say to yourself things like, “I want to be ME!!! I want to love, praise and appreciate. I want to focus on the solutions. I want to be an uplifter. I want to be clear minded. I want to feel good.” The rest is just stuff. Ignore it!
115. Someone is whining. Does that mean you should get them out of that experience, or train them to stop whining. Or it is possible that you can tune into Source so powerfully that someone whining is totally unnoticed by you. This is all about fine tuning your vibration.
116. Abraham tells you that we are Pure Positive Energy, tapped in, tuned in, turned on, a match to Source Energy. So, if you are whining, as an individual or an audience, should we, or Jerry & Esther, turn the other cheek? Or is there a co-creation that will happen here that is valuable for all of us?
117. Abraham does not assume that your whining is not valid, it is, but we see it as just contrast through which greater clarity will come. Abraham doesn’t condemn anyone who is in Step 1. We know it is good that they are, that if there is no contrast, there is no expansion. There is nothing wrong with whining a little bit. It’s normal. Whiners are just amplified Step 1-ers. They’ve become a lot more, and so far have not let themselves go.
118. With people who learn deliberate creation, and start to feel better, they often say, “I’m getting it now, but these other people, they are SO negative. I feel threatened I might be pulled down by them. Their NOT knowing what I know might win.”
119. If you make peace with Step 1, you will move into the vortex much faster.
120. When you are learning to walk, you fall down often. But once you learn to walk, you don’t say to the little one, “Get up, you little dummy!!!” or “Those babies need to start walking sooner!!!” They won’t cause you to fall down, while they are learning and falling, and you know it.
121. In the state of true knowing, the not knowing of others doesn’t bother you.
122. Being annoyed at others who are whining because they don’t know is whining, too!!! It’s the same thing. You know you have got it when no one else’s whining is bothering you.
123. The brawl in the restaurant was amusing to Esther because she was able to rise above it. Rise above the economy, politics, all the whining, warring and wrong doing around you. Make peace with it all. It’s all just part of step 1, which you do want.
124. Say, “Thank you for your whining!” See the whiners as winning over time. This could be the most fun thing you could ever do. You will get so good at listening and extrapolating what they do want and turning your full attention to it.
125. Sometimes you think you have to stay connected in every moment and that leads you to think you have to control all those others or be a hermit. But that’s not true. You have the ability to translate what is being said and hear it through the ears of Source!
126. When you see your kid’s place as filthy, you think, “I’m neat and clean and they are in disorder!” and you send an avalanche into Vibrational Escrow. You don’t want to walk away from Step 1 opportunities like this.
127. You thought your negative emotion was about their whining, or what they are doing. But it’s about what you are THINKING about their whining or their behavior. You MUST choose something uplifting to think about them so you can go back to feeling good.
128. Say to yourself, “Under any and all circumstances, I can keep my balance.”
129. When you see squalor and disease, your skin crawls. But you can begin to think that these kids are being allowed to be who they are and choose what they want. And you can say to yourself, “I didn’t always live neatly myself, and over time, I made different decisions. Those children who don’t come into a feathered nest, they learn early independence that serves them well in their lives. They knew what they were choosing before they came into the physical. They knew they were choosing an exaggerated Step 1 experience and it’s ok.” And you bring yourself into alignment.
130. You have got to bring yourself to a place where you are adept at bringing yourself into alignment, no matter what. Say to yourself, “I can be in alignment under ALL conditions.” The other way isn’t working for you. You cannot get to where you want to be by controlling others.
131. It is possible to respond with alignment anywhere. And when you do, life is a grand adventure!
132. Discord equals “someone else needs to do something different.” You need to THINK something different!
133. When you get in a critical place, you project that opinion of disapproval to another. Source within you never disapproves of them. So you are pulling them away from who they really are and their own guidance. When you try to convince them that they are unlovable as they are, there is a tug of war going on with their Inner Being. And you are NOT going to win! And if you do convince them they are inferior, now you’ve got a broken person you don’t want to live with. And you are acting the opposite of who YOU really are in your criticism.
134. When TV says the planet is in peril, or the economy is in the toilet, those words drag you away from them knowing of Your Inner Being, and you feel terrible.
135. To be an uplifter, help everyone tune to the vibration of their Inner Being. Compliment, praise, and treat them like their Inner Being sees them. If you want your economy to thrive, you must see it through the eyes of Source.
136. You have a screwy idea that “being of service” and struggle are intertwined. If you are not selfish enough to tune yourself into alignment, you have nothing to offer. “To be of service” often has an implied assumption that others don’t have the same access to the stream of wellbeing that you have. Like you are saying, “I will do for you what you cannot do for yourself.” And in your observation of that, you are not connected.
137. You are a born uplifter. But when you are looking at someone and seeing them in need, you are not in alignment with their Vibrational Escrow. And then you get frustrated because you cannot help them make it better from that stance.
138. When you are selfish enough to get into alignment, you will be of service and in the vortex and then you will thrive, too.
139. You are asking to be of value, to fulfill your reason for being and also be abundant at the same time. So you are asking and you will get it ALL when you get in the vortex.
140. You will not be of service if you are not abundant. In your thriving, you will radiate wellbeing. You can’t give someone something they are not a match to. When you’ve witnessed someone in great need, you put the new version of them into your Vibrational Escrow, and your Inner Being is living that. Then, when you look back and see they aren’t there yet, you feel bad.
141. You need to train yourself to see as Jesus saw. He saw your wellness and your alignment with the energy that creates that wellness.
142. The better it feels when you look at people, the more in alignment you are.
143. When someone like you, or Jesus, who are in alignment, looks at them, those who are connected with Source are more powerful than a million who are not. But when you imply they NEED you, you are out of alignment.
144. You are learning to tell good feeling stories about them. It takes practice to learn to focus in that way. Train yourself to feel good. Make feeling good your dominant intention.
145. Whatever you attend to, you reverberate. It only takes 17 + 17 + 17 + 17 = 68 seconds to effect your point of attraction, positively or negatively. It only takes a few seconds to fall into a chronically activated vibration, which is what a belief is. That is where you most easily go.
146. Won’t it be wonderful when your knee jerk reaction is to LOVE someone and to know everything is going to work out well for them?
147. When someone complains, you know they have asked, and that has caused improvement for them. And then you see that and help call them toward it.
148. Most of you want agreement from others before you can know something. You feel like an idiot to offer optimism when others are pessimistic. How dare YOU feel good in the middle of a mess? You have to ignore ALL of that and give your attention to who they really are, and give that your undivided attention.
149. Train yourself into the knee jerk response of Source to celebrate the new clarity and how much righter things become when something feels wrong and new desires are launched. That’s why you continue to expand and it cannot work otherwise.
150. When you are in the vortex, you have to thrive and have something to give. Winning the lottery is “of service.” Your thriving is “of service.” You won’t serve others by humbly depriving yourself of wellbeing. Some might be jealous of your thriving, but that is because they are out of alignment. You want to thrive and flaunt your thriving.
151. Say to yourself, “There is abundance for all. And I’ve tapped in and mine is flowing. There is plenty for everyone. I can’t tap into their abundance. I’ve got my own. Theirs is in their Vibrational Escrow, waiting for them. Meanwhile, the more I ask for, the more I want. Abundance just happens to me in my life! I wasn’t always there either. I can show you by my example, that someone who is tapped into abundance that there is plenty there for all of us.
152. J&E’s beautiful monster bus causes a thumbs up from many people as they pass, while other people put other fingers up. It depends on where they are in relationship to their own abundance.
153. Question: What about the Fairies of the Universe? Abraham: We use every word we can find to describe the large focus engaged on your behalf.
154. Every label is a vibrational interpretation, whether you call it angels, ghosts or fairies. Esther is receiving us as blocks of thought, a vibrational language. She’s an auditory translator of vibration. Others are visual. When you are dreaming, you see through eyes that are closed. You call it seeing when you have a vision.
155. All emotion, positive and negative is an indicator of how close to the perspective of Source you are in the moment. It tells you if you are in alignment or disalignment. Guilt is an attitude different from the attitude of Source.
156. If you say, “I am wrong”, and are condemning yourself, or another, you feel bad because you have deviated from the opinion of your Inner Being. That’s nice to know.
157. Negative emotion means you are disconnected and THIS thought is bogus! It means you are being short sighted and far off from who you really are.
158. When you feel the glorious feeling of guilt, smile and say, “My guidance is working! Source loves me anyway!”
159. When you think, “I’m so bad, I deserve hell!,” you feel bad, because your Inner Being doesn’t agree with you. You don’t want your Inner Being to go there with you. Your human friends will go there with you. Source will eternally love you and find value in that which you are. Source knows the only way to call you anywhere is to love you there. You can’t shove someone into connection with wellbeing.
160. When you find a positive thought, you shiver with appreciation. You are in alignment with who you really are.
161. Grand daughter Kate hides the little car and guides Jerry & Esther to find it with Cold-warm-warmer-warmer –hot-hot-hot! And they find it every time. Your emotional guidance is like that. When you feel love you are getting warmer, hate, getting colder.
162. To get acclimated to who you who you really are – choose to find thoughts that feel better.
163. Somewhere along the line, someone convinced you to lose your regard for feeling good, that there is more ‘service’ in feeling bad. You never expected to forget that feeling good IS good!
164. Soften the gap from where you are to where you want to be.
165. You look at your daughter and think, “I feel I am wiser and more capable of guiding her than she is of guiding herself.”, but what you need to know is that your children have their Inner Being calling them to independence. You must find a way to help her find HER guidance, not yours. Otherwise you set up a war you can’t win.
166. Like when you ask, “Where are you going?” And she says, “To a party, what business is it of yours?” And you say, “Are you going to drink?” and she says, “Because it will bother you!” And you say, “What are you going to do there?” and she says, “Everything I can think of that will bother you!”
167. She’s thinking over and over, “That ridiculous question deserves a ridiculous answer.” She’s showing you what is active in your vibration. And it tears her apart because you are using her as your excuse to be disconnected.
168. Try it this way… “do you think you are going to have a good time?” She says, “I want to have a good time.” You say, “Do you have guidance?” She says, “I know I do.” You say, “Then, go, I want you to live happily ever after!” And she says, “We probably won’t be drinking.”
169. They behave defiantly, because they are saying, “you don’t know!” You could say, “I don’t know what’s best for you, but you do!” You are crippling you and making her crazy when you lay the heavy trip of your happiness depending on her behavior.
170. When you come into alignment with who she is and who you are, you will stand in a place of stability. You will know her wellbeing and call her to her alignment.
171. You convince your children they don’t know where they are going. And then you feel bad in the midst of that, not because she’s in trouble, but because YOU’RE in trouble. You’ve ripped yourself away from who you really are.
172. Manifestations get bigger and bigger when you refuse to change. When you beat the drum of getting in tune with Source, you will remind your child who she really is. She understands it and seeks alignment. She is often tapped in, tuned in and turned on more than she can reveal it to you.
173. You cannot ask your child to change in order to ease your emotion. You feel, “oh, come on, when you were little you made me feel good all the time!” Almost every parent on the planet sits where you sit.
174. As you let you be you and more into all you have become, you feel fabulous, proud, frisky! It’s easy to be you when you feel good. But how do you let you be you when you are in strong negative emotion? Bless Step 1! Notice that negative emotion, and say, “Good for me!” Step 1 matters. It puts the eternalness in eternity. I don’t want to hold myself here for long, but there is nothing wrong with where I stand now. I will let me be me.
175. This financial crisis is a good thing. When you get sick, it’s a good thing. You are putting utter wellbeing in your Vibrational escrow. It may look like something going so wrong, but it is not. How bad it gets equals how good it can get in the long wrong, because it causes you to ask for more wellbeing in a stronger way. It sets you up for such a good future experience.
176. All economy, all reality, starts in Vibrational Escrow. It wasn’t so long ago that you were trading furs and beads! The economy is born out of individual desires. Fear contributes HUGE energy to the pile of abundance to come. These avalanches of desire in recent weeks are comparable (not quite) to the big bang. It’s a HUGE energy. Are you going to hold yourself apart or defy the odds. Ignore the pundits and get your piece of what’s going on now.
177. Law of Attraction will support you in whatever you decide. There’s too much wellbeing for anything to collapse. You can temporarily pinch yourself off. It’s all energetic. Count it by the emotion in your belly. Spend your thoughts and emotions. Your wellbeing is much bigger than the economy. If you pinch yourself off, your world gets petty and narrow. You deprive yourself of the grand stuff.
178. Your boyfriend’s issue becomes your issue by your focus on it. The way you feel is how well you are feeling about him. Questioner: he’s scared all the time. Abraham: The longer you tell the story, the worse everyone feels. Your job is to try to find a way to tell it so you feel better. You can’t snap your fingers and make this go away right now. You cannot control this. But you can look at it in a way that tears you up and makes you want to run away, or find a thought that feels a little better. You CAN see it being a little better than it is.
179. You all say, “Fix it and I will feel better.” It can’t be fixed right away, but you CAN feel better. You do want to feel better. You have to make the move in your mind. You could say, “I really like the mess the whole housing industry is in – what if my need to resolve this caused the whole crisis to be resolved!”
180. Or, “it is what it is and we can’t fix it immediately, but we can feel awful or hopeful within it. “ We would have liked to have this conversation before it was such a big mess. He was trying to be helpful, he had everyone’s best interest at heart. That’s what’s bothering him most, bigger than the financial impact. He feels God has forsaken him. The only salvation is to realize no one is doing anything to him, that he is of value. But he’s temporarily out of touch with who he really is.
181. Esther’s reaction to the Secret was to feel mistreated, deceived and dishonored. But when she beat the drum of that, she was being out of alignment and her good could not get to her. We choose not to see it the way that tears you from you. You have to come into alignment to continue to thrive.
182. You will defeat yourself by trying to control the uncontrollable. Say, “I can control the way I feel. Where do I place my attention?” It only took a year to bring Esther fully back into alignment. Her vibrational escrow is SO much bigger now than it was before. And the moment she turned to what it was that she wanted, she felt exaultation and triumph!
183. Just the same, this situation is increasing your boyfriend’s Vibrational Escrow. He came in wanting to be of value to other people, but he has to live by the vibrational laws, not local, lesser laws. You’re ALL bigger than that.
184. Make no decisions as long as you’re all wadded up in a knot. You have to get over the feeling of injustices. Remember why he bought it at first, and what it meant to him. Get back in touch with all those good feeling reasons. And get aligned with how big his vibrational escrow has become, and they will drop the suit. The solution is already there.
185. He just needs to get into the vortex and the perfect things will occur around him. Let go of all other control and feel better anyway. Remember the love and the wanting to help.
186. He feels betrayed, see how the “service” thing bites you in the butt? He’d do it again. He always wants to do what feels best, to be an uplifter. There’s a big solution looming. The Solution is there in the Pure Positive energy place.
187. How can he get in there? Coach him – say, “I know where your heart was and I know there is something bigger for you here now. Relax!”
188. And when he does, the riptide will turn him loose. This is a temporary thing. He’s without choices about what to do. But he can exercise choices about how he feels. And if he does, things will turn out really good. Huge opportunities for huge motion forward exist if you don’t panic in the face of current reality.
189. When Esther started feeling Abraham’s energy, she would swoon, but that was evidence of not alignment. In alignment, she moves quickly from one vibration to another. Now she is tuned to us, so she doesn’t feel it like that.
190. You wanted to be tapped in most of the time, but you also want to appreciate the value of your Step 1 times. If only Abraham showed up here, and stood here and loved you, it wouldn’t be meaty. The living of life is expansion. We want Step 3 to be your dominant intention, but don’t withdraw from life to stay connected. You will be connected, or not, moment to moment. We want you to learn to love molding the energy.
191. When you release resistance quickly, it means you are already in the vibrational proximity of what you want.
192. As a rule of thumb, Source feels WONDERFUL when you are receiving it. If it doesn’t feel good, it’s your mother, not your Source guidance you are tapping into. Get to a clear place, and trust your glorious receiving.
193. Esther sets her intention clearly: Abraham, I want to speak clearly your words. She always means to do that for our dialogs with you. Over time, for thousands of hours, she can feel our clarity and her ease.
194. Every now and again she would worry about not getting it right. We offered her the complete assurance that she was doing it right. She just keeps picking up the dominant thread in the moment. Sometimes she would say, “Begin again” and stop, relax and receive again if it didn’t feel quite right. There is not one of you who cannot relax and receive your broader perspective.
195. We would love you to view your world through the eyes of Source.
196. We are not wearing name tags – we’re vibrationally the same. There is no point in trying to point out difference between parts of Abraham.
197. Esther follows guidance as she is driving. Isn’t it better that she knows impulsively to change lanes and never see a hazard? Other wise she would be in the middle of our getting her attention, giving her the guidance to move away from it while she runs right into it. You want to be in synch, getting the impulse and acting on it.
198. Source energy is here within you constantly, but you have to get into harmony with it to be in alignment.
199. You come forth with great reason. You want to have conscious awareness of Source. Meditation stops resistance, and your vibration raises.
200. Sometimes channels are picking up thought forms and dead people rather than Infinite Intelligence. Everyone has access to Source energy, but there is a valuable uniqueness to Jerry & Esther’s process and this audience.
201. Anyone can be the physical recipient of Source energy – a yawn is the body’s response to an impulse from nonphysical. Relax and allow your vibration to relax. Notice how good it feels to be in alignment. Esther feels an exaggerated version of alignment speaking for Abraham, but she can still focus on something unwanted and feel bad. It’s all in the moment.
202. When you feel bliss and joy, accentuate it, focus on your glimpses of it, reenact them in your mind, and it will be your experience, more and more. In your despair and discord, you are asking for joy. Now just do rampages of appreciation and look for more things to appreciate all the time. This hotel, feel appreciation for this perfect room for this number of bodies and the hotel company that created this stable platform for people to visit, and the cameras and screens that make Abraham/Esther visible to all, and the wonderful microphone and the excellence of the recording system – there is enough to appreciate in this room to last you for days!
203. In every moment there are sufficient things to appreciate – get on a roll. Appreciate your car, the roads that got you here, the food you’ll have… that’s how you feel as Source energy. You have no excuse not to be chronically appreciative. Looking for problems to solve takes you out of that space. You’ll come to appreciate the bad times for the good times they promise in your vibrational escrow. Appreciate the contrast and train yourself up the emotional scale. There is no situation/being/spot-on-this-planet that Source cannot rampage appreciation about. It feels unnatural NOT to do it. It’s about aligning with Source. It’s normal to do it on purpose.
204. Question: How can I feel happy when I have this pain in my legs? Abraham: It’s the same question we just had – how can I feel different than I feel? Is it possible to feel physical sensation and select a different emotion? If you have got negative emotion, you are out of alignment, don’t worry, it will get bigger. Source tends to your asking every time, and if you don’t go, the two aspects of you are increasingly divergent.
205. You have to make yourself feel better by choosing a better feeling thought. Meditation or getting happy would solve your discord and then the pain in your legs will go away. Just do that, get happy!
206. We say to doctors, you need to find the vibrational core of the problem. When they release resistance, the physical condition will go away. The physical manifestation is an indicator of vibrational discord.
207. When you say, “I have no idea” it just sets you up for more work, it’s not helpful. We know Law of Attraction and it is never squirrely. That makes it easy for us to expect understanding to come.
208. All manifestations are indicators of vibrational balance. Everything is an indicator – your health, the condition of your house and your body, manifestations always match. Accept that! It is scientifically provable on every topic.
209. Your discomfort is hindering but not debilitating. It reminds you of your sense of decline. You feel it acutely and your experience is valid. Where else do you feel diminished? This has showed up as an indicator of something else that was already going on. (He retired five years ago, has been doing PTA and community things since.) You were used to making decisions about things you had control over, and now you are feeling frustrated. A little resistance goes a long way in a fast moving stream.
210. It is helpful to acknowledge that nothing ever happens physically without plenty of data before hand. Pain is post manifestational awareness. The physical response comes close on the heels of the vibrational misalignment. A little goes a long way. Chronic conditions reflect chronic feels of disempowerment. It’s not despair, more like frustration, it’s rarely ever really hindering.
211. It’s just some insignificant chronic thought that is causing this. Fell and listen for the indicators. Then stop, and be grateful that you noticed it at the feeling level and talk yourself back into alignment. You don’t have to psychoanalyze it. There’s no value in touching the stove and feeling the heat and analyzing it. Just move your hand away.
212. Ask yourself what you want. This sensation can lift off within 24 hours of identifying the bugaboo.
213. To David in the hotseat: talking about the political process, history and freedom. Abraham: The Founding Fathers were rabel rousers. They were hip deep and beyond in contrast and they launched many rockets of desire you are still living. They connected to a concept for this new country at times. They gave birth to extraordinary desire, but they did not always live up to their ideals.
214. They were living step 1. Many of their documents were channeled through one or two who were very connected, while the rest were making trouble all over the place.
215. You always have an environment that causes you to ask. They were models of asking, and kept coming into alignment, they were not more connected than you are now. And there were not more of them in alignment than now.
216. They lived under less freedom and they were pickier and asking for more. The contrast serves you well, too. There is more idealism in your Vibrational Escrow now.
217. You have a preference for a happier president, we didn’t feel either one was very happy, although both have moments of happiness. To everyone, the one they perceive as happier is the one who thinks more like them.
218. You can’t have an experience that is less than that which you are. They can only see through the lens of their own experience. Esther cannot tell which of them is saying that which they believe to be. You can’t articulate well outside of your own beliefs.
219. Your sense of freedom is really on the inside, extremist that you are. There are extremists on both sides. Most still are trying to control conditions to effect the way they feel. The whole process is so scrambled that almost no one knows who they really are. Very few are ready to acknowledge connected vs. disconnected, or aligned or not aligned, which renders the entire political process irrational.
220. We want to emphasize alignment. Both sides can line up with what they want.
221. You did not say, “There’s only one right way.” You intend to see the differences and still line up and allow wellbeing.
222. You cast your vote vibrationally. What you put in the ballot box doesn’t mean diddly squat. Our full view of the future is that it is a beautiful world.
223. The old ornery ones croak and the new fresh ones come forward.
224. No longer use their focus of attention as your excuse to not line up. Don’t ask others to approve before you line up. This effective, life giving experience wouldn’t be happening if you were all the same. Your differences cause you to ask, then turn in the direction of what you are wanting.
225. Source revels in the variety that they are, the clarity they evoke. You can all live what you choose. Your attention to their differences keeps you focused on what you don’t want.
226. Esther recently saw John McCain’s aura come back for the first time in months as he came back into alignment. All the candidates want to be of value. Give your undivided attention to your choice and stay aligned. You will get it no matter who ends up in the White House.