July 29, 2008

The Power of 11:11 and Aligned Numbers - Is it A Message To You?

The Power of 11:11 and Aligned Numbers - Is it A Message To You?

It's back again. The synchronized and aligned numbers. I am seeing them constantly every where I look: my cable box, digital clock radio, at the bottom of my computer screen.

11:11, 5:55, 3:33, etc.

This has happened to me many times before over the years. A couple of weeks go by and I don't catch them once, then I see them at least 5 or 6 times in one week.

So, does it mean something?

I have been studying spiritual concepts for almost 20 years now. Over those years I have come across many different definitions of what this "alignment of numbers" is all about. I have always "known" deep down that it is more than just simple coincidence and that there is some kind of message in it for me anytime I see them.

But what can the message mean for you? The following are some ideas from others describing their thoughts behind this phenomenon.

One site described 11:11 as a wake up call to all lightworkers on this planet at this time. They believe that Lightworkers are people who signed up for a "green beret" type of mission when they were on the spirit plane and before being incarnated on Earth. What the mission is, in short, is to hold as much Light as possible, as strongly as possible, on this planet.

They believe that there is a twenty year period (starting on January 11, 1991) that will see matter holding more light than it has ever held before. That the reason why it is so difficult to remember our origin, remember that we are all connected, remember who we really are is because the vibration on this planet has dropped to a very, very low frequency.

11:11 is the wake up call during this period to the light workers reminding them that they are part of this mission.

In my own personal opinion, I believe each one of us studying these types of spiritual concepts is a "light worker" right now. I could absolutely agree with the "20 year period" concept that started in 1991 because I can see with my own eyes how many more people have "woken up" starting around that time as well as continue to on a daily basis.

Then there is this description I found on Crystalinks.com. It explains how 11:11 is believed to be an activator of our DNA.

They believe that physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. That numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

They note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

They also believe that the year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. And that this promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

For example, a person named Joe noticed that each time he was about to go through another major spiritual awakening, an epiphany of some kind, those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers would say to him, "Pay attention!"

Stacey Wolf, the author of Get Psychic!: Discover Your Hidden Powers describes 11:11 this way: "Seeing sets of the number 11, especially in this form, means that someone high up on the other side is giving you a message that you are not alone, ...”

Then there is this quote from Solara "11:11: Inside the Doorway". “For many years, the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously and repeatedly appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a powerful effect on those involved. They cause a reactivation of our cellular memory banks and a stirring deep inside of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the beam of our Highest Truth.”

Another source claims that 11:11 is simply a hug from Universe.

Uri Geller was also a big believer in the fascinating sequence of these numbers.

So which is it? A message in our DNA? A hug from Universe? A message from our higher selves? A message meant for light workers? A wake-up call to get on track? Or a sign that you already on the right track?

Personally I believe it can mean any of the above; it simply depends on your current circumstances.

There have been times when I have been on a real "spiritual roll" manifesting quicker than ever and the numbers have appeared to me constantly. Then again, there have been other times when I have been out of alignment due to something that might have happened and when I see those numbers it is an immediate message to me to get back on track.

There have also been instances when I have had my doubts about something not working out as I originally planned and seeing those numbers was my actual "hug from Universe", my reminder to not lose faith and that everything is always working in my best interest.

And yet again times when I have seen the numbers and it did mean that another "spiritual leap" was about to happen.

As for the lightworker theory. As I mentioned before, I believe that all of us studying these concepts right now are lightworkers who chose to be here during this Earth time to do all that we can to help raise the energy on the planet.

So the next time you see those numbers, remember it is not simply a coincidence. It is some kind of message to you. A message for you too to "Pay Attention!"

Then you simply need to "feel" out what the message means. It really isn't difficult. As soon as you hit on the right answer you too will "know it" deep down.

Happy Creating!

0 comments: